21 May 2013

VUNKS! Versace Versus x J W Anderson Collaboration



   

Now, THIS made me jump up from the couch tonight. Totally blew my socks off!

This happened last Thursday 16th May in NYC and has been one of the most anticipated capsule collection since Christopher Kane left Versace Versus. Angel Haze along with Grimes were pumping their tunes, can it get any better..?

I am loving the whole collection and I don't think any guys would look cooler in tiaras and lace than this amazing J.W. Anderson creation.

So punk but with Versace Rock and Roll running through its veins, they are definitely living up to their new term 'VUNK'.

I will remember when these babies get released: 15th June. Added to my Wish List.

9 comments:

  1. nomnomnomnomnom. nom Grimes! Yay for Grimes ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ + Donatella is rad at all times. Yay for Donatella. Yay for confusing comments.

    xx we are purple

    ReplyDelete

  2. amazing photos :)


    …。…。…。…。…。…。…。 …。…。…。…。…。

    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cool, thanks your amazing photos!
    http://cpbay.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pics are cool :)
    i really liked and the lady is gorgeous :) Mens and Womens Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey romi it was super awesome to meet you at suck is free :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! It means a lot to me! I'll try my best to get back to everyone. :) X

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow romiya

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...